Best place to go at Easter for a last a last adventure as a family of four

(4 Posts)
ArtigeneAuberchoke Sat 29-Dec-12 11:32:22

It's OK, I have annual travel insurance and they will cover me to 34 weeks with a doctor's note. Obviously if the pregnancy is anything other than smooth I won't go. I do wonder if Egypt and
Morocco are sensible at 33 weeks so maybe Turkey or Spain would be better.

Kt8791 Sat 29-Dec-12 11:30:18

I am also due in may and we would like to go away but wasn't sure if Easter was too close to due date. So we are looking at going feb or waiting till sept/ oct. not been to any of those places but some sun would be lovely.

noramum Sat 29-Dec-12 11:26:17

You may have problems getting an airline to take you without a doctor's certificate and most travel insurances stop providing cover at 26 weeks.

I wouldn't do it, even with a no problem pregnancy something could go wrong and you are stranded in a foreign country without health insurance.

How about February half term?

ArtigeneAuberchoke Sat 29-Dec-12 10:34:08

DC3 due in May. We want to take DCs 1 & 2 away for the first week of April for an adventure. It doesn't have to be somewhere hot but we don't want rain. Not too long haul as I will be 33 weeks pregnant.

I'm considering Istanbul, Marrakech, Granada or Sharm El Sheikh. Anyone been to these places at Easter? And anyone have other suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now