Stay onsite or offsite at Disneyland Paris?

(6 Posts)
ISeeSmallPeople Sat 08-Dec-12 19:19:03

We went to the mickey cafe for breakfast. Lots of characters there.
Cinderella lunch is even more expensive but worth it for small pink people.
Pirates restaurant good if you sit near the water.
Do book all the restaurants you want to go to.
McDonald's just outside if you want a cheaper evening meal!
Take snacks. And water. Lock for buggy if you are taking one, or they get pinched unless battered maclaren sad
Cheaper snacks available in the train station before entrance.
Otherwise buffets are good ish value if you are hungry.
If you buy a sandwich from one of the stalls the receipt gives you a free hot drink in the afternoon.
I think the dlp entrance starts from the first morning. We are staying in a cheap hotel not far from Paris so can go straight to hotel, pick up tix, go in to park, & check in later.

Check out the dlp nutterswebsite & forum for more tips.

LondonSuperTrooper Sat 08-Dec-12 14:04:54

Thanks for the replies. That price was for buy 2 nights and get 2 free. This is for staying at the Sequoia Lodge.

Thanks for the tip about buying the disney branded items here & taking it with us to France.

Also, the character meals - are they worth it? I was thinking of Mickey Cafe for evening meals?

ISeeSmallPeople Sat 08-Dec-12 13:53:38

Food, add your hotel budget again shock
It's hideously expensive.
Buy all Disney branded treats here & take in suitcase. Outfits are again horribly priced.
Mine have a suitcase full of Disney branded stuff for. £2 each from sports direct to have a new mickey t shirt every day. Will get the DD's Cinderella outfit here before.

MrsjREwing Sat 08-Dec-12 13:52:19

We got a juniour suite at France, Disney hotel years back, we thought it was worth it, and got extra hours in the park too.

ISeeSmallPeople Sat 08-Dec-12 13:51:55

Onsite for extra magic hours.

Sounds expensive. Try the kids stay & play free offer, or downgrade the onsite hotel.

LondonSuperTrooper Sat 08-Dec-12 13:49:58

Please can someone help me out? We would like to take our 5 year old DS to Disneyland Paris. I have just looked at the costs for the three of us at it comes at £1000 for 4 nights (buy 2 nights and get 2 nights free).

Is it worth it staying at the Disneyland resort hotel? Would we miss out if we stayed offsite? Also if we were to stay off site does anyone have any recommendations as to which hotels/ caravan sites to go for?

And finally, how much money should I set aside for spending for food etc?

Many thanks thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now