Cheapest way to get a family of 4 to Disney Paris?

(2 Posts)
DisappointedHorse Tue 06-Nov-12 21:07:51

I did DLP this summer for £500 for a family of four, that was for 2 nights, 3 days. It might be cheaper to camp but I can't imagine by much.

We stayed at Hotel Cheyenne. It had bunk beds in the room and breakfast included. We made lunches from the rolls at breakfast so only paid for the evening meals.

We got the ferry included in the price so then had to pay petrol and tolls but it was still cheap. We got the red eye and were in the park by 2pm.

We went at half term in June and there were hardly any queues at all. It's not holiday time for the French apparently so it was good.

cabbageandbeans Tue 06-Nov-12 20:49:54

Several families I know have been but they always stay in the hotels and it seems really expensive to me. I am on a tighter budget (not quite thrifty habits thread but close!) and would LOVE my children to have the chance to go there. I am happy to camp and do whatever necessary but wonder if they the entrance so expensive that you may as well stay in a hotel on site? Has anyone done it on a budget? Top tips please - planning for a trip next year so if there is a cheaper season can go then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now