Inspire me! January holiday with toddler...

(8 Posts)
Christmas78 Tue 06-Nov-12 10:39:36

Just couldn't face worrying between now and then about the elevated terror risk in Sinai (where we were going). If it was just me and DH I'd go in a heartbeat.

Hmmm Canaries isn't a bad shout if I can get somewhere decent. Thanks, I'll have a browse.

givemeaclue Tue 06-Nov-12 09:34:23

Yes could go somewhere snowy in France but that would be likely to be in a ski resort so could be expensive even if didn't ski. You may be able to get a package somewhere like canaries with one of the package operators? It's out of season and if you are happy with a mid range hotel and share a room I would think £1k is a possibility? First choice, Thomson etc?

Why did you cancel Egypt?

Christmas78 Tue 06-Nov-12 08:01:56

Total budget. Lost the other half cancelling original holiday (to Egypt). Would love either of those but flight maybe a bit much for 18 month old? Wondering if there's somewhere gorgeous out of season in France perhaps. Not skiing as won't get that for a grand but something else.

givemeaclue Mon 05-Nov-12 22:17:31

But would you get south America or Florida for £1000?

Op, is that per person or total budget?

mummymeister Mon 05-Nov-12 20:26:16

if you are v flexible and have up to date passports then why not wait until after christmas to book and pick up a deal - South America if you want it warm, florida keys etc. seem to be lots of Jan bargains already so if you hold on you might do even better smile

Christmas78 Mon 05-Nov-12 18:36:24

Could be! Was hoping to go abroad originally but willing to be swayed if could do something really lovely closer to home.

givemeaclue Mon 05-Nov-12 18:32:39

UK?

Christmas78 Mon 05-Nov-12 18:32:07

Inspire me! January holiday with toddler for one week with up to £1000 to spend. Where would you go? Just had to cancel our planned holiday so wondering what to replace it with!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now