Cheap flight to Malaga at Easter but then WHERE?

(5 Posts)
muttimalzwei Sat 03-Nov-12 14:04:24

Have been looking at Turkey for next Easter but flights too dear now, so have found cheap flights Glasgow to Malaga but not sure where to head from there. Torremolinos, Nerja etc would probably be ok but thought there must be a hidden gem somewhere., We'd like a friendly hotel with good half board near to a safe sandy beach, not too isolated.two adults and kids are 8 and 3. any pointers would be via much appreciated

DottyDot Sun 04-Nov-12 11:39:36

Sorry I don't know but I'm bumping this one as I'd be interested in the response too! grin

Iheartpasties Sun 04-Nov-12 11:43:56

GRANADA!! It's lush, you can go out in the evenings and buy a drink and get free tapas in most bars!! the food is ace, you can go bar to bar and sample many lush types of tapas. also the alhambra palace to check out.

Corriewatcher Sun 04-Nov-12 15:06:58

We went to Almunecar a few years ago, just along the coast from Nerja. It had a lovely old town and some nice restaurants. Less brash than many of the Costa resorts. We stayed at a large hotel right on the front - think it was the Playa Spa hotel.

muttimalzwei Sun 04-Nov-12 20:55:33

Thanks Corrie watcher, had a look into that hotel and it's a possibility. Good, reviews too, thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now