Self catering UK holidays with childcare

(9 Posts)

Another vote for Crieff Hydro, we have just come back from a visit.

You get 2 sessions of childcare in 1 day from a choice of morning, afternoon or evening. The childrens high teas are great, as you can feed the kids and then pop them into Big country, and then enjoy a grown up dinner. I would book them in as soon as you book so that you get the sessions that you want. Same goes for any activities that you want to do.

I've done self-catering when the kids were younger, and it was great, full kitchen facilities, great views (stayed in Kirklands, Farmhouse East & West and Rossie. Only disadvantage is you have to stay for 4 nights (Mon - Thurs) or 3 nights(Friday, Sat & Sun) and they wont budge an inch! Its close to the clubhouse which does meals too!

Crieff Hydro is fantastic and the 5* self catering lodges are really lovely. Free kids clubs every day as well.

Kentmumof4 Tue 13-Nov-12 22:23:13

Thanks! Are considering Crieff Hydro, self catering. Any tips about the place?

memphis83 Sun 04-Nov-12 21:30:45

Center Parcs? They have kids clubs and baby sitters that come to your lodge.

theoriginalandbestrookie Sun 04-Nov-12 21:27:17

Center Parcs ?

I second Crieff hydro.

ptangyangkipperbang Wed 31-Oct-12 22:25:12

Crieff Hydro. Lovely self catering accommodation and a fantastic kids club.

givemeaclue Wed 31-Oct-12 22:13:30

Do sands have a self catering option? Very near to bedRuthan

Kentmumof4 Wed 31-Oct-12 19:30:48

For next summer - can anyone recommend self catering accommodation but with use of childcare? I know there are lots of expensive family hotels (Bedruthan Steps etc) but I am looking for somewhere where we can stay self catering but make use of daily childcare/clubs. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now