Dreading holiday to Club Med, Egypt

(4 Posts)
ihatethecold Thu 11-Oct-12 11:15:12

Don't worry. I think you will be staying in the vicinity of the hotel for the duration but, see it as a chance to completely relax .

Kids enjoy hols more when they are younger if they don't have to traipse around cultural stuff
They just want to swim........ All day!

mariahchan Thu 11-Oct-12 03:17:20

I would love to go to Egypt someday! Since the revolution is already over, I don't think it is dangerous at all. My friend went there this summer and she had a great time there, so don't worry about not having fun there!

SooticaTheWitchesCat Tue 09-Oct-12 12:26:52

I haven't been to Club Med but I have been to Egypt and I absolutely loved it. Why do you think it is unsafe?

I wouldn't worry about nothing to do, just relax and have fun, I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Or otherwise you could always give the holiday to me, I would love to go wink

Don't worry too much.

Christmas78 Tue 09-Oct-12 10:35:24

Stupidly booked a holiday to Club Med in Egypt for January for me, DH and DS (16 months) which I now can't cancel (well not without paying most of it). Can't afford it, scared it's not safe and worried there won't be anything to do as no local culture nearby! Have I made an awful mistake?! Was total whim as haven't had sun holiday in years and January is only time we can go away. Anyone been and can reassure me? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now