Baby friendly hotel in Ireland - first family holiday, all suggestions gratefully received

(7 Posts)
annaban Sun 30-Sep-12 16:41:06

Pretty much as the title says! Does anyone out there have any suggestions of hotels they have really enjoyed / really good family service? Things like travel cots / bottle warmers / babysitting service / pool would all be nice! smile

My LO will be 4 months when we go

TIA

Asmywhimsytakesme Sun 30-Sep-12 16:41:35

I would also like to know this smile

annaban Sun 30-Sep-12 16:46:54

Asmy... We are hoping to go next week, so if I find one, I'll let you know.

From google, this one looks nice:

http://www.mountwolseley.ie/food-for-babies.html

And I've got a request for info from:

http://www.awaywiththekids.co.uk/family-holidays/kellys-resort-hotel-spa.aspx

AB

CestTout Wed 03-Oct-12 22:49:49

We stayed here a few years ago. Very family friendly.

anniewoo Wed 03-Oct-12 23:07:20

Kelly's Hotel Rosslare-expensive but worth it.grin

Zaor Tue 16-Oct-12 20:04:46

Hiya,

Bit late answering this but it might still be of help. What part of Ireland are you thinking of? I stayed in Quality Hotel Youghal - very child friendly with a creche. Also the Dingle Skellig, Hodson Bay in Athlone, Ferrycarraig in Wexford. Kellys is lovely but mega bucks. Probably better value when the kids are bigger. Mount Wollsley is georgous - have lovely self catering houses too. Let me know where you are going if you want more ideas.

annaban Mon 19-Nov-12 21:03:16

Thank you for the replies, I meant to pop back on to update, for anyone else that might have been interested in the question.

We went to the Redcastle spa Hotel in Donegal. Absolutely perfect!

Great adjoining room with cot already up. Lovely pool (and spa!) great staff and really lovely food. Our room and restaurant (and bar) was within the 250m range of our baby monitor, so that was great too.

I'd really recommend it!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now