Stupid question re Amazon Associates links (again)

(7 Posts)
academictextbook Sat 29-Jun-13 17:52:44

Another alternative to Amazon Associates is BookBenefit. It includes Amazon and other bookseller sites.

Will try - thanks.

Can't you go to the page with that link yourself? Sorry I don't really know about the Associates ID, but if it takes you to a particular page, then the address should have it in.

But how do I get the Associates ID link not just the normal page in Amazon (I'm fine to be able to copy and paste links into the email - not the problem - it's getting the Associates ID bit on the link).

All you need to do is copy the address from your Internet Explorer address bar when you're looking at the right page. Then paste it into the email and hit enter - it ought to just turn into a link automatically.

Now I just want to add a plain old fashioned link to an email with just text like 'buy here' that people can click through, with none of these Amazon widgets (the little pictures) as I don't have space.

How do I do it - would I need to copy the HTML from the link into the email?

Am v confused and probably being very dumb!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now