Samsung s7/s7 edge, or wait for iphone 7?

(3 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Sun 29-May-16 19:00:00

I currently have a iphone 5, which is on its last days now but am confused on what phone to get. Any Suggesstions & why, would be very much appreciated x

OdinsServant Sun 29-May-16 20:49:40

I would (and did) go for the s7 edge having had the same choice as you.
I simply went for it because out of the 3 it had the best battery life and running speeds and because I can add memory cards to it to increase the storage as and when I need to. I use my phone very heavily and it lasts all day and takes less than an hour to charge. Also, even though I am naughty and don't have a case or screen protector, it rattles around in my bag all day with my keys and other bits and hasn't got a mark on it, the screen seems very good! I have had the galaxy s3 and s5 previous and all have been very good phones for me with no issues even after 2 yers each of heavy use.
My mum went for the iphone6 a few months ago as she has a lot of itunes music she didn't want to lose from her previous iphones, but is very disappointed in its speeds and battery life. Also she felt a little pressured into getting the bigger memory phone as she was worried she would run out of space and be stuck. Despite having iphones from the start, she now wishes she had took the risk and lost her music to have what she thinks would be a better phone.
However, I think its a personal question as to your tastes, if you want to get used to a new operating system, which you thinks looks best and if you have music and bits you'd want to transfer! I am by no means a tech expert, I am just like everyone else and have a personal preference.

MumToBe2015R Sun 29-May-16 22:02:27

Thanks Odins I tbh need it for phone calls, pics & browsing the Internet. I've always had iphone & its the memory issue that is driving me to samsung because can just insert memory cards which is so good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now