Help me make Kodak Easyshare usable again - please!

(2 Posts)
dotnet Wed 13-Apr-16 11:59:09

Idiotically, I must have clicked on something I shouldn't when I was looking for some new pics I thought I'd uploaded (or is it downloaded?) today.

Now it appears I've got rid of Kodak Easyshare - the suffix I find when trying to work out why I can't use it, is \bin ...

The Easyshare pics seem still to be in the computer alright - I did see them at one point when I was going round and round in circles trying to make Easyshare work again.

The Kodak website says Kodak Easyshare software is no longer available as a download - so I can't re-download it. Actually I don't want to, I just want to bring it back out of the 'bin' so as to make it work.

I am very very very UNTECCY - so if anyone in the know is kind enough to help me, please could you explain step by step as to a complete idiot.

My operating system is Windows XP.

Thanks SO MUCH if you can help! flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

dotnet Thu 14-Apr-16 09:59:42

Ha. It's sorted, amazingly. At the end of yesterday I put my computer through a scan, - and today I find Easyshare is working again. Phew.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now