Home security camera

(2 Posts)
minieggtime Wed 02-Mar-16 20:04:02

I have a friend living with me temporarily who I think is going through my personal stuff.

I've seen things moved in my room and seen that she's posted selfies on the internet taken in my bedroom.

I have confronted her about the photo and she apologised and said her own room was too untidy and she wanted a photo for something quickly.

Anyway, I can't prove she has been in my room and I don't want to accuse her until I am sure.

I'd like to get a discreet camera for my room that could record what goes on when I'm not there.

I'd like to be able to record when any motion is detected and if possible to also be able to see the recording on my mobile phone.

I have had a look on Amazon and bamboozled by the choice. If I get something that connects to the wifi, will it show on the list of wifi devices in the house? Obviously, I don't want that.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

SnuffleGruntSnorter Wed 02-Mar-16 23:55:42

Oh wow. I don't think the answer to your problems lies in a camera to be honest. If you can't trust your friend then living together is going to end the friendship. You need to make a different arrangement I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now