How to activate now TV on Xbox one?

(4 Posts)
minxthemanx Sat 23-Jan-16 17:12:14

Bought new Xbox for Christmas. Came with download activation code for now TV, can't see how to do it! The now TV app already seems to be on the Xbox, and asks me to sign in. No idea what my user name password are, as I'm not aware if having created account! Kids getting v irritated as want to use it. Do I create a now TV account online first? Any help appreciated.

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Sat 23-Jan-16 21:41:19

If you've got Sky, and have set up an online account with them, you can sign in with the same username and password. If not, you just create an account for NowTV online, with whatever details they ask for.

minxthemanx Sun 24-Jan-16 10:07:26

Thanks for that. We haven't got sky, so will set up account. Would have been helpful b if Game had included some instructions with their "6 month free Now TV" promotion. When I set up online account, it will tell me to choose a package; am sincerely hoping I'm not going to be charged! Will check with Game.

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Sun 24-Jan-16 12:29:34

From what I can remember, it asks you for card details to verify the account, but it makes clear the expiry date for the free trial, and it is just a case of clicking the cancel button to stop the renewal. I did this, and I haven't been charged. You can also restart the same way if you want to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now