Anyone know how I can limit total ipad time and not just time on individual apps?

(5 Posts)
nowwearefour Sun 26-Jul-15 11:48:30

I have worked out an iPad can limit time on individual apps but I want to be able to say to dds in the hols they can have a total of eg 1 hr for the whole day and then it won't permit them to spend any more time on devices. Ah thoughts on how I need to do this. Do I have to buy an app ? And if so, does anyone have any recommendations? I would rather just do it from settings if ican...?

cdtaylornats Mon 27-Jul-15 08:33:21

Don't fully charge it

Reginafalangie Mon 27-Jul-15 08:42:12

Take it away when the hour is up.

nowwearefour Mon 27-Jul-15 09:46:13

Regina it isn't as easy as that if the hour is spread over the day. Of course I can do that. It is what I am doing now. I just want a more sophisticated solution. It must exist.

VeryEarlyDays Thu 30-Jul-15 14:51:12

on guided access you can set a time limit which locks everything down after the set time and can only be reset with the pin. you wouldn't be able to set an hour over the day though. although you could do 15mins and they know they can only bring it you for the pin 4 times?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now