Help with IPhone/contracts/tar iff

(6 Posts)
SoftKittyWarmKitty Mon 21-Apr-14 18:46:29

Why not move to Giff Gaff? It's a rolling contract and uses the o2 network.

Raeray Mon 21-Apr-14 12:22:17

Yes I kept my number and I switched networks too. You just have to ring and ask your network for a pacs code.

Yes - at least you can with Three. I did that last year whilst trying to decide whether to upgrade or change network. The one I was on was a rolling 1 month contract which meant I wasn't tied down once I made a decision.

dancemom Mon 21-Apr-14 11:38:03

Can you keep your number if you do that?

Raeray Mon 21-Apr-14 11:28:17

When my iPhone 4S contract ended I went onto sim only with virgin - £15 per month with unlimited everything including data! My bills are always less than £20 a month and hardly ever over the £15 really. I'm using the money I save each month to put towards buying a new iPhone outright and keep the sim only because its such a good deal!
Might be worth considering sim only until the new iPhones come out? grin

dancemom Mon 21-Apr-14 11:17:44

Help please, I'm so confused!

I have a 4S and contract is up so went to upgrade but my head is spinning with all the options!

I want a 5AM for sure but do I stay with O2 or move to EE? The coverage is much the same. Or do I wait for the expected new Iphone release at the end of the summer so just go into a rolling contract for lower amount?

Can anyone advise??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now