Transfer photos from onedrive to USB pen drive??

(4 Posts)

Just wondered is this possible? I have photos from my phone all saved on onedrive. But I'd like to have them physically saved somewhere too like a pen drive. Can I transfer them direct? I have no computer at the minute but am hoping to get a chromebook in the next few weeks. Thanks in advance!

Any ideas?

nannynick Wed 16-Apr-14 18:06:25

No idea but I think your query really relates to how to use a Chromebook.

Have a hunt around for tutorials on how to use a chromebook.

The SkyDrive (now OneDrive) app looks like it has a download option, so I would guess that once the PenDrive is inserted, it would let you download direct to the PenDrive. If it doesn't then you would need to use the File App to move the files from where it does download files to on the ChromeBook, to the PenDrive.

You really need someone who has SkyDrive (OneDrive) running on a ChromeBook and who uses external storage to answer your question. Meanwhile, hope the above is of some, if only a little, help.

Nannynick thank you so much for your reply. Yes that does make sense. Once I get my chromebook I will try this out and see what happens! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now