Virginmedia e mail trouble for last week

(3 Posts)
HappydaysArehere Tue 15-Apr-14 17:23:05

Sorry you are having trouble. I can't receive or send.

trumpfamily Tue 15-Apr-14 16:58:09

My virgin e-mail looks strange (spaced differently and font different). The text keeps jumping around too, hopefully resolved soon. I'll log it as a problem based on your comments.

HappydaysArehere Tue 15-Apr-14 15:48:01

Spent about two hours on phone last week trying to get e mails going again. At long last success that only lasted about 30 mins. The trouble is I can't get virginmedia e mails and I am registered with mumsnet on that e mail. I therefore cannot change my password and I cannot use the original password as it says it is incorrect. In the normal way I could get it confirmed by e mail. In order to write this I have had to re register using my yahoo e mail address. Has anyone got any info on the trouble with Virgin. A few days ago I saw on web that they were having trouble but were working on solving it. You can only get in touch by telephone and this is such a long, drawn out process that I can't face it at the moment. Any help or experience of same would be really great. I have emailed my predicament to mumsnet but presume they are overwhelmed at present time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now