Facebook help please.

(9 Posts)

I like to play CandyCrush and I was connected by FB to my friends who play. I was messing about with settings and stuff and I've deleted the app from FB.

Now it says I don't have access and I cannot reconnect it to fb. Any idea what I've done and how I reverse it please.

confuddledDOTcom Sun 06-Apr-14 19:05:06

Not heard of that before. How about posting on their page?

Do you have the app on your phone or a pad?

Thanks for the reply. I have the app on phone and iPad. They were synced through FB.

How do I post to their page? I really am not a techy person and I'm a lot clueless.

picnicbasketcase Sun 06-Apr-14 19:14:49

You should be able to go into the settings on the app and reconnect to Facebook. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

Everytime I try to connect through the app it says I don't have access and try again later. It's been days.

If I delete and reinstall won't I have to start again? I'm on level 410 and don't want to go back to the beginning.

picnicbasketcase Sun 06-Apr-14 19:22:29

I've had to delete and reinstall a few times but because it's connected to fb, it keeps a record of what level you're on. As soon as I log back in via fb, it's back to the right level.

Even if you delete the game from fb itself and then put it back on, it's still on the same level, you don't seem to be able to start over from the beginning.

But I get it if you'd rather not risk it, I'm only on level 300 and something but I'd be miffed if I lost my game somehow.

Ok. I'll give it a go. I have it on two devises so it should be ok. Wish me luck. <wibble>

Oh picnic, you star! It's back and on the right level. Thank you so much.

I'm such a sad case that this has made me happy. grin

picnicbasketcase Sun 06-Apr-14 19:32:40

Hurrah! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now