Best place to buy r4 card for DS Lite?

(8 Posts)
kinkyfuckery Thu 13-Mar-14 21:07:14

((Not interested in the moral arguments if they can be spared thanks))

DD's birthday in a few weeks. Am after a blank r4 card I can put games onto. Any recommendations on where to get a decent one?

kinkyfuckery Fri 14-Mar-14 19:00:08

Anyone?

confusedaboutparenting Sun 16-Mar-14 17:55:22
kinkyfuckery Sun 16-Mar-14 21:11:31

Thanks confused Have you used them or did you just Google?

lewrobert Tue 06-May-14 08:46:37

wood r4i gold rts 3ds card www.thegamerdepot.com/buy-wood-r4i-gold-3ds-card-for-3ds-xl3dsdsids-p-150.html its the best out there, they will pre-flash the cards to work with the latest system version 3ds/2ds/dsi out of the box.

bageconnor Fri 16-May-14 08:07:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

BreakingDad77 Tue 20-May-14 11:27:19

With the latest update my R4ids card doesn't work with my 3DS. You need to be wary of letting the device update before the card developers have released a new patch. You need to read their websites clearly as to what 3DS build you can use it on. I sometimes needed to put the card in an old DSi to update it as the 3DS wont let it run at all.

I bought my R4i gold 3DS from www.digitopz.com/ originally.

(If you own the games on your DS / DSI then you should be able to play them on your 3DS without paying for them again.)

piperswift Wed 25-Jun-14 08:58:16

fas as i knew,the best r4 card was r4i gold 3ds like this one : www.modchipfactory.com/wood-r4i-gold-3ds-flash-cart-for-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-and-ds-lite-p-1.html ,supported by wood team,with a regular updating and top game compatibility . R4i gold 3ds comes with up-to-date firmware,can directly work on 3ds and dsi latest firmware.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now