Kindle book covers now text

(5 Posts)
dozeydoris Tue 21-Jan-14 07:49:33

How do I change back from a text list of the books I have on my Kindle to the pictures of the book covers which were there when I started. It was so easy to flick through the books and remind myself of what I'd read, or had downloaded to read, now it's a list. Don't know what I did to change it. I have an ordinary Kindle, not a Fire which seems to be what all the info on Kindles is about on google.

BillyBanter Tue 21-Jan-14 07:51:22

I did not know this was an option...

dozeydoris Tue 21-Jan-14 09:15:54

This I what I have Kindle Paperwhite and it shows the pics on the front page. Wonder if I have downloaded a book without that format or something.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYwXuyMbzAQ

maillotjaune Tue 21-Jan-14 09:25:18

On the home screen you should have an icon in the top right-hand corner that is 3 horizontal lines. One of the options in that menu is List View / Cover View (it will show the one you don't have on at the moment).
envy of paper white - this is DS's, I only have the standard one!

dozeydoris Tue 21-Jan-14 10:22:49

Ok, thanks for that, I hadn't realized the drop down menu was different depending what page you are on too impatient to faff with these things blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now