Minecraft on iPad - how to record it or get screen shots?

(7 Posts)
GaryTheTankEngine Mon 25-Nov-13 23:29:03

Recording the iPad screen is relatively complicated - it would probably be much cheaper and easier to buy the PC version and record using bandicam or something like that, if you really want to record your creations

I'm not great at iPad stuff but i found someone who has several ideas on how to record iPad screens at 3 Ways to Record your Ipad Screen

I hope this is of some help smile

Picturesinthefirelight Mon 25-Nov-13 23:23:33

He's ingenious I'll give him that.

Mogz Mon 25-Nov-13 23:10:17

Haha, Pictures that's one way around the problem I guess!

Picturesinthefirelight Mon 25-Nov-13 22:07:18

Ds uses his sister's IPad to film what he is doing in Minecraft on his iPad.

ILoveRacnoss Mon 25-Nov-13 22:05:41

Thank you so much Mogz :-)

Know what we're doing next weekend now!

Mogz Sun 24-Nov-13 21:19:31

To screen shot you press the home button and the power button at the same time, this saves the shot to your photos.
To 'film' in game footage you need specific software, not sure if its do-able on iPad, I think you need to be using a desktop device.

ILoveRacnoss Sun 24-Nov-13 17:52:44

DS is doing a school project about a place. Instead of making a model or drawing a map, he's created it within his Minecraft Creative World (Pocket Edition on the iPad). He's seen videos of Minecraft on YouTube and wants to record moving around his world in the same way for his presentation. I cannot for the life of me work out how to do this! Even a series of screen shots from the iPad is beyond me.

I am clueless about both Minecraft and the iPad, so this is not a good combo! DS is usually a homework refuser, so I'm keen to support him doing this in his own way.

Any ideas at all please? thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now