I've got a Hudl

(7 Posts)
WithaPickleOnTop Tue 08-Oct-13 09:45:05

Very impressed.
That is all.

nannynick Tue 08-Oct-13 10:48:12

Will a full review be coming soon? grin

How robust do you feel it is... does it need a case to give it more robustness so that it could be given to a young child - say age 3?

One question that has come up on here is if it will work with a mobile dongle. Don't suppose you have one of those to test?

sonlypuppyfat Tue 08-Oct-13 10:49:59

I do hope they are good I've bought 3 for the DC's Christmas presents!

WithaPickleOnTop Tue 08-Oct-13 23:26:01

It's very good.
I feel that it's very robust, but a 3 year old is probably likely to drop it at some point,, and I doubt any tablet screen would come out unscathed.
Only quibbles are that the camera isn't great. And the video isn't as clear as my Retina display iphone 4 But it is perfectly watchable. I've been streaming Netflix and watching I player / 4od etc with no problem. Looking forward to getting a hdmi cable.
So good little tablet. Especially at the price. But I don't think I'd entrust any tablet to a 3 year old and expect it to stay in one piece.... Rubber bumper at least

triplets Sun 13-Oct-13 09:56:22

Thinking of getting one each for my 16yr old trio. Would they be impressed?

WithaPickleOnTop Sun 13-Oct-13 19:23:43

Yes. Even my geeky friend who hates everything liked it, to my amazement.

triplets Tue 15-Oct-13 22:58:54

I`m hopeless about these things, can you download music onto it? Do you think 3 almost 16yr olds will think its cool?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now