I need technical help!

(7 Posts)
sneezecakesmum Sat 28-Sep-13 23:07:07

I would simply go with Restore to an earlier Time. Simpler.

ChilledGuy Sat 28-Sep-13 07:22:39

try crap cleaner (cc cleaner) too.

widowerbutok Thu 26-Sep-13 23:14:06

If you have Windows, try Start-->Control Panel---->System and Security---->Action Centre---->Restore System to an Earlier time. Then look at the options there. The above is for Windows 7, but they are variations on a theme.
Best of luck

dancemom Thu 26-Sep-13 17:04:17

Damn i dont like change, i want my old plain google page!

It was some kind of photo editing program, i was creating certificates online and must have clicked one of these adverts, didnt notice until i was finished.

There is still something"installed" showing for that date but its Adobe type programs which i assumed just updated along with the photo editor - should i remove these too?

thanks for the response, im not a very technical person!

The google chrome page sounds normal tbh, I think you may have bee4n running an older version

As for the running slow, are you absolutely certain you've removed everything? If you open windows explorer (click my computer) then do a search for the programme you downloaded, see if it brings anything up

Just out of curiosity, what was the programme?

dancemom Thu 26-Sep-13 16:57:00

I accidently clicked on some program the other day which downloaded a program or programs to my laptop, I have removed all programs which were downloaded on that particular day but my laptop is still running very slow and my google chrome page has pictures on it, like apps of the websites i use most often which it didnt have before...

What do i do to fix it????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now