how can I find previous music purchases Google play.?

(5 Posts)
Bizkit Sat 07-Sep-13 11:00:36

I bought a galaxy tab 3 and used it for a few days but ended up taking it back, I only purchased one song from google play.
I now have a tab 2 and have managed to find and reinstall all my apps fine onto it, however I cant bloody find purchased music, im new to andriod and find it quite difficult to navigate, any ideas.?
I also have a voucher I redeemed on there, but how do I find this, like how much money I have left etc, there doesnt seem to be an obvious account page or a anything

Bizkit Sun 08-Sep-13 16:10:45

bump.?

Jumbs Sun 08-Sep-13 21:00:57

Looking at my nexus 7, when I go into the Google play app there is a symbol on the very top task bar of a arrow pointing down onto a line (looks more like a download symbol to me). When I click on this it shows me all the apps I have ever downloaded or purchased. It is the same on my android phone, but I have to call up an additional tool bar on that due to smaller screen. you may be asked to log in via your Google account.
I agree though, it's not obvious and I always have to have a little search around to remember where the "my apps" tab is.
Hope that helps!

Jumbs Sun 08-Sep-13 21:05:09

Oh, sorry , not sure I answered your question, I assumed music would show up in the my apps tab as well as apps etc. I don't think I've ever bought any music.
Anything I've paid for the receipt usually gets sent to your Google email a/c, worth a check? If no help it might be worth trying one of the android forums for advice.

Bizkit Wed 11-Sep-13 23:26:04

thanks for your help , I still havent found the answer, very frustating, think I may need to download a music manager or something confused confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now