Wordpress website

(2 Posts)
BoyMeetsWorld Sun 24-Mar-13 08:16:21

It's actually not so hard to create your own custom WP template, even without coding knowledge: see http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/how-to-build-a-custom-wordpress-theme-from-scratch

If you're wanting a designer still, I can PM you a couple of good ones but site design doesn't come cheap - is this for a business site (in which case ROI should be worth it) or a personal use project, in which case I honestly wouldn't go down that route.

You could also try posting your project brief on sites like Elance or Craigslist where designers can tender for it, with prices & their portfolio

TumbleWeeds Thu 21-Mar-13 10:27:55

So perhaps a bit far fetched but I am looking at a good web designer that would be able to create the template for a wordpress website.
I don't want to spend a fortune (Happy to make all the work afterwards) but at the same time I don't want to use one the 'free' template (or ones that are sold) as they either have already been used too many times or they don't quite fit what I want (or both at the same time lol)

Anyone who could advise/point me toward someone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now