How do I make a slideshow of pics to put on Youtube (on a mac)?

(7 Posts)
Grockle Sat 02-Mar-13 16:22:27

Thats it... I want to make a montage of photos with music and then upload it to YouTube as a private clip so I can share it with certain people.

Is that possible?

Grockle Sat 02-Mar-13 17:31:26

Anyone? Please?

heidihole Sat 02-Mar-13 17:40:26

Try downloading iMovie from google. It's for apple macs I think. You've just reminded me I want to do this, so I'm downloading it as we speak. Therefore can't give a personal recommendation as not used it yet!

Yep, iMovie is the program you need, which should be on your Mac as it comes preinstalled with most of them.

There's a good tutorial on YouTube called 'creating photo slide shows in iMovie' that will talk you through it step by step, but its easy when you know how!

heidihole Sat 02-Mar-13 18:14:04

oh yes its already on macs! Press command-space and type iMovie into the box and it will come up

Grockle Sat 02-Mar-13 19:55:31

Thank you so much. I had no idea about the cmd & space thing. Or about iMovie. Am off to play now smile

Grockle Sat 02-Mar-13 21:40:12

Done & uploading to YouTube now. I don't understand how to save it though confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now