Giffgaff

(6 Posts)
Mooshbag Sun 17-Feb-13 16:19:12

I don't know if my brain isn't working properly or not but I could do with a nice clear answer to a question. I couldn't understand the answers in the giffgaff forum.

We've purchased a £5 goodybag with Internet use only as it's for the tablet. When the goody bag runs out:

Will we have to purchase a new one each month?

Will any unused credit be carried over to the new goodybag?

TIA

A goodybag only lasts for the month you buy it.
You need to buy a new one each month and you lose anything unused.

Although if you are using the Sim in a tablet, it really should be a Gigabag for data. They could block you for 'tethering'.

Mooshbag Sun 17-Feb-13 16:27:22

Thanks personal clown.

Mooshbag Sun 17-Feb-13 16:50:59

Just one more question...is the gigabag/goody bag separate to the top-up credit? I didn't realise you had to go in to settings to be able to use the giffgaff so I purchased an extra £10 credit when I couldn't surf the net, then realised I had to set up the sim in settings. So was the £10 credit not necessary?

I'm so technically challenged. We used to laugh at my parents when they didn't know how to set the timer on the video recorder.

niceguy2 Sun 17-Feb-13 18:01:02

Yes it's seperate, sort of.

Your credit is credit. Your goodybag's data allowance will take priority though. Once you run out of the goody bag, it should start taking credit off you for further internet use. Or you can take the SIM out, use it in a normal phone as a phone with £10 credit.

Mooshbag Sun 17-Feb-13 19:59:36

Thanks nice guy. It all makes sense now. I couldn't understand why I had to buy the bag, plus credit. Turns out I didn't have to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now