Essex Gay / Lesbian Parents

(11 Posts)
childfriendly1 Mon 18-Jan-10 22:33:30

Hi,

We moved to Essex last year and we are looking to meet other gay or lesbian parents in the area or just to even chat online. Are there any gay parents from Essex on this site?

Look forward to hearing from you!

toritune2 Wed 03-Feb-10 12:38:14

Hi,

My wife and I recently became parents after I gave birth to our baby girl in December. We've lived in Essex most of our lives, if you want to chat please email us, toritune2@yahoo.com. If you could title the email "MUMS" then I'll know its not spam! LOL!

Tori x

toritune2 Wed 03-Feb-10 12:45:49

PS - I also know of a group of gay parents that meet up in Southend-on-sea. My wife and I have not been yet so I can't recommend it but we will be giving it a go on the next meet. We found out about it through someone we met in Brighton last year who lives local to the Southend / Colchester area.

If you are interested I can give you details of teh next meet when I get them, email me.

HeatherD1975 Mon 24-Sep-12 14:55:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

beeuk Tue 20-Nov-12 22:39:35

hello, my wife an I live in essex, we just had a baby girl on halloween.

beeuk Mon 26-Nov-12 09:09:05

whats the name of the southend meet up called?

birdandbee Mon 14-Jan-13 19:20:59

My wife and I are trying to conceive our first baby. We live between Chelmsford and Colchester....

We are looking to chat / possibly meet other lesbians who have children or who are trying to conceive.smile

beeuk Thu 14-Mar-13 02:38:26

Hello GL firstly an secondly id love to kno other lesbian mums to its so hard to find them haha

mrsposhtrash Mon 08-Apr-13 15:16:07

Hi - we're a lesbian couple with five children and would be happy to chat, etc. Our youngest is 2 years, and we have a lot of experience with childbirth, etc. We are trying to conceive our sixth, but our situation is slightly different to yours, as one of us is is M2F, etc. Feel free to get in touch...

KarateChopper Sun 14-Apr-13 11:04:47

Hi, I have recently started a social networking website for all us LGBT parents to make it easier for us to meet other like-minded people http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com (we are currently trying to change the website name to reflect the inclusive nature of the group!)
Pop a long and have a look - it's free :-)
Claire

Tony121 Sun 23-Feb-14 18:16:17

Hi
we are in Essex. 2 Males with a daughter of 2 and a son of 10 wks.
Be good to connect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now