South east london lesbian single mum

(20 Posts)
michelle288 Mon 17-Aug-09 08:17:17

HI, I'm mum to a nearly 4yr old gorgeous girl with another on the way. Would love have contact with any other lesbian mum's in the south east for chat's/ play dates etc. Some times feels I'm the only one!

biscuit123 Mon 17-Aug-09 11:52:09

hi i dont live in your area but am a single mum to my beautiful 18 month old son who i share custody of with ex. i would be happy to chat as i know it gets a bit lonely in the evenings when he is in bed.

sanfran Tue 18-Aug-09 16:15:37

hi michelle, would love to meet up for coffee sometime. we"re expecting twins in nov and would be nice to meet up. we"re in surrey/middx borders but am happy to drive. i know your area quite well too. my email donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk if you want a chat. take care don x

michelle288 Wed 19-Aug-09 15:01:37

Great, thanks for replying to my post.Yes would love to have a chat one eve. My email is michelle.hawkins01@o2.co.uk. Can exchange No's there.

Chica1912 Fri 28-Aug-09 13:13:33

Hi Michelle,
I have a 20mth old outgoing little boy and live in Thornton Heath/ crystal palace Borders. My partner is ttc our 2nd child at the moment and it's an emotional rollercoaster! I would love to meet for coffee - I don't know any other lesbian mums in our area either!

Heather

michelle288 Sun 30-Aug-09 23:16:06

Thanks Heather,
That sounds great. Sounds like you are having a stressful time at the moment! My email is...michelle.hawkins01@o2.co.uk
Can exchange no's there.
Look forward to meeting up.
Michelle

annasue Thu 01-Oct-09 09:11:41

Hi all just I am new to this site and picked up your discussion regarding Lesbian mums. I just wanted to let you know that the Lesbian
Mums group is now meeting the second SUNDAY of the month in east dulwich. You can contact triciadurr@hotmail.com for more details. Hope this helps.

sexynat Tue 15-Dec-09 10:33:29

Message deleted

Shelleyh Thu 17-Dec-09 20:54:45

Hi,
I'm a single gay mum of a one year old. I used to live in the UK, but moved to Dublin when I had my baby.

I wonder if there is anyone available to chat in the evenings, on email if you like? You know what it is like when the little ones go to bed :-)

Hope to hear from you soon, my email is holmes_shelley@yahoo.co.uk

sexynat Sat 26-Dec-09 01:22:41

Message deleted

Ginni Wed 30-Dec-09 21:05:58

Hi guys, I'm a 30 year old bi, happily single mum to my one year old daughter. I'm new to south norwood and looking to meet other mums and find playmates for my little girl. If anyone is interested in meeting up please get in touch ) imlovinit24@hotmail.com

surrey Tue 26-Jan-10 10:11:10

Hi. Just to let you know that there is a fantastic group for lesbian mums, lesbian parents in Surrey called 2mums.com. They meet once every month. Everyone is really friendly and the kids have a great time playing together. Check out the web site for the date of the next group meeting 2mums.com or email to info@2mums.com

KarateChopper Sun 14-Apr-13 15:49:40

I have recently started a social networking website for LGBT parents

http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com
where we can chat on the forums etc and meet people near where you live.
Oh, and it's free for you to use. smile
Claire

Ethansmummy14 Mon 08-Jul-13 12:40:23

hiya, my name is becky, im a lesbian parent to a very handsome 2 year ld by. i live in south west london, near wimbeldon, my partner lives 2 hour drive away in Dorset. i would love to meet and chat with mums. I do feel like im the only gay in the village!!

CJ75 Fri 19-Jul-13 20:29:59

Hi. I am in St Albans. I administrate the St Albans (and surrounds) gay parents group. Unfortunately our single members are growing! We might have to start a single parents off shoot. I am recently separated (not by choice) and have a 2 & 4 year old. Do join our group ifyou think we are close enough groups.yahoo.com/group/stalbansgayparents/

Also read my article if you like
www.divamag.co.uk/category/comment/lesbian-parents-clare-hancock.aspx

Samb123 Mon 22-Jul-13 13:17:46

Hi Michelle.

I am near Sutton in surrey and looking for some other lesbian parents. My partner has three older children and I have a little girl who is 4 mths now. We don't live together so I know what its like to be on your own. My email is sam_brake@hotmail.com

Look forwards to chatting soon.

sanfran Wed 24-Jul-13 17:30:50

Hi samb123 we're near croydon, would love to meet up with more gay mums. We have 3 and half year old twins, mental it is !!!!! Ha . My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk take care x

Samb123 Wed 24-Jul-13 21:14:42

Brilliant! I am on holiday next week but will try and email you when I get back.

sanfran Thu 25-Jul-13 23:12:02

Great have a good hol and speak soon x

orangecloud Fri 23-Aug-13 11:47:05

Would love to meet up with any lesbian mums in the Kingston area also Sutton. I'm on my own with a six year old boy. (How do I get one of those smiley faces up, I'm such a technaphobe!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now