anyone in hampshire or surrounding areas?

(30 Posts)

anyone in this area fancy a meet up?

karakal Thu 30-Apr-09 21:11:54

Hi there, we are a lesbian couple living near Poole in Dorset. We have a 6 week old baby boy (anonymous donor) and are looking to get to know other gay Mums nearby. Where in Hants are you and can you tell us more about yourselves??

galaxy11 Wed 06-May-09 21:40:57

Hello. My partner and I live in Winchester and have a 10 month old girl. We're relatively new to the area and would be very happy to meet up.

How are you getting on karakal...? We were only just beginning to surface at the 6-week stage!

hi been off mn for while but back cat me if you fancy meeting up we are in portsmouth

mum2tegan Mon 24-Aug-09 18:11:06

hi all i live in southampton and have a 12 month old daughter , me and my partner used an anon donor and would love to get to know other gay parents

hi mum2tegan we have 2 dc's dd1 age 7 ds2 age 3 cat me if you fancy a meet up

Dorchies Thu 27-Aug-09 21:15:18

Hi Karakel,
We're in west dorset and have been trying to organise a dorset parents group. Let me know if you're interested. We have a two year old and a three month old.

Shall we try and organise a meet up somewhere what about monkey bizness in gosport?

bluepool Sun 30-Aug-09 23:24:37

Hi Dorchies,

We are interested in meeting other lesbian parents. We have just had a baby boy 9 weeks old.
We are living near Dorchester let us know where and when.
Cheers grin

Dorchies Thu 03-Sep-09 22:19:09

Hi Bluepool, if you CAT me your e-mail address i can add you onto the mailing list. We are currently getting a list together of families in the area (although have heard from people accross the whole of Dorset and south somerset). I'm on mat leave at the mo so i'm sure we could organise a get together.

Really exciting that you're so close x

OursWithLove Tue 06-Oct-09 19:46:11

We are in Basingstoke, and actively trying with a known donor. Hopeful of pregnancy soon, so would be keen to find a suportive local group of fellow lesbimums for the future!

Peripetia Mon 12-Oct-09 12:19:54

Hi Dorchies,
I have just moved into the area (Bournemouth) and am seeking other lesbian parents. I have two children (2 and 4). I have family here but know no one else! It would be great to make contact with others...

Dorchies Wed 28-Oct-09 21:38:13

Hi Bluepool - we are having a get together in November, let me know if you're interested in coming along and i can send you details.

shelly7 Sun 20-Jun-10 17:26:20

Hi we are thinking of moving to Dorset and would like to know what it's like to live there in a gay relationship with children.
We have a 3 year old daughter and one due in December.

finiki Tue 10-Aug-10 02:29:49

hi OursWithLove, hope you dont mind me asking since its a while ago you posted. Have you had any luck? We've been trying for 18mth with known donor but still trying. When is the time to look for an alternative when you're not at young as you used to be!? :-)

finiki Tue 10-Aug-10 02:40:00

hi OursWithLove, hope you dont mind me asking since its a while ago you posted. Have you had any luck? We've been trying for 18mth with known donor but still trying. When is the time to look for an alternative when you're not at young as you used to be!? :-)

rwilks13 Mon 16-Aug-10 00:40:17

Hi shelly7 we are also planning to move . For us it will probably be to lymington as an excellent job has comeup for me out of the blue. It is a huge decision for us as a family ( 2 boys 3 and 6) as we live in Brighton and have been quite 'spoilt' here..would be interested to chat with anyone in the area or in the same boat!
Just got back from a long day driving from bournemouth to lymington trying to suss out where we might live etc.....

karakal Wed 18-Aug-10 12:25:58

Hi everyone, we have been off Mumsnet for quite a while and have been so surprised to see so many posts from families in this area. Our little boy is 17 months now! We would still be keen to get to know any same sex families in the area. We are between Wimborne and Poole.

mum2tegan Tue 14-Sep-10 11:32:50

hi all 1st time on here in a long time still wanting to meet other gay parents my daughter is 2 now and we are about to start trying for no2 .

hi mum2tegan we are not far from you

elb01 Fri 17-Sep-10 15:23:40

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Dorchies Fri 01-Oct-10 21:58:57

Hi Karakal, we still have a e-mailing list for families in Dorset running and have about 15 families listed. CAT me with your e-mail if you're interested in meeting up. We have a 3 yr old and a 16 month old. You're only half hour or so from us.

Vicky10 Thu 13-Jan-11 19:27:22

Hi, we live in North East Hants (Fleet) and have a 3 yr old son and a 18 month old daughter and would love to meet up with other lesbian parents in the area. I think a lot of you are much further south than we are, but we;d be happy to travel as only takes about an hour to Southampton.

Vicky10 Thu 13-Jan-11 19:27:31

Hi, we live in North East Hants (Fleet) and have a 3 yr old son and a 18 month old daughter and would love to meet up with other lesbian parents in the area. I think a lot of you are much further south than we are, but we;d be happy to travel as only takes about an hour to Southampton.

mums2be Wed 04-May-11 17:57:26

We are new to this and have just found out we are pregnant! We are wanting to meet other gay/lesbian parents in the area. hows having a baby??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now