Oxfordshire/Hampshire/Berkshire families?

(14 Posts)
Yasi2013 Sun 01-Dec-13 19:02:09

Hi,

My partner and I (both female) are expecting our first baby early next year. Would be lovely to meet other gay families in the area - we've recently moved to Oxfordshire but often find ourselves back home in Hampshire too. Berkshire is just next door!

We don't have any gay friends with children and would love to enrich our social circle with gay parents/parents-to-be who feel the same. Please feel free to get in touch if you are!

- Yasi

Samince Thu 26-Dec-13 21:52:35

Hi

Congratulations smile
My partner and I have just found out we to are expecting
We live just outside oxford and also would love to meet other couples in same sex relationship
Hope to hear from you

Sam

Yasi2013 Fri 27-Dec-13 14:54:24

Great! Sent you a private message.

Congratulations to you too smile

Povchat Fri 27-Dec-13 20:04:00

Hello and congratulations!

We live in Reigate but often find ourselves in Berkshire (Wokingham) as that's where my partners family live. We have an 8 weeks old baby boy - who is just amazing - we would love to meet up x

Yasi2013 Sat 28-Dec-13 08:43:53

Hi Povchat,

Would love to meet you and your amazing little boy smile Will send you a private message.

- Yasi

caroline1176 Thu 09-Jan-14 16:38:17

Hiya,

My partner and I are expecting, we live in north Oxfordshire so give us a shout.

smile

Yasi2013 Thu 09-Jan-14 19:42:57

Congratulations smile I've sent you a private message.

Sehenry28 Mon 24-Feb-14 10:49:11

Hi there,
My partner (both female) and I are expecting our first child in June this year. We live in Reading and would love to meet other same-sex families in the area.

avocet1980 Tue 25-Feb-14 12:15:30

Hi all,

My partner and I (both female) live in Bicester and are due our first baby in March. Would def be interested in meeting up with other same-sex families

Lorrainesueboo Fri 28-Feb-14 07:42:04

Hi, my partner and I (both female) have a 2 year old girl and live just outside Berkshire in south bucks, we would love to meet other families in the same situation!

laulaublackmore Tue 11-Mar-14 12:25:17

Hi - We would love to chat/ meet up with other couples. We are a young lesbian couple in Newbury, Berkshire just going through the planning stages for our first child smile Love to hear from those who are/have been through IUI! x

Slantie Mon 07-Apr-14 13:09:52

Hi, I'm a lesbian mum living in Oxford. I have a six-year-old son. I would love to meet other LGB T parents. All my gay friends either have grown up children or are childless. I don't even have any straight friends with kids and my family live quite far away. It kind of leaves me and my son feeling a bit isolated.

I would definitely be interested if anybody fancied meeting up. I have to get around by public transport because I am visually impaired and can't drive, so any meeting places would have to be accessible by bus or train.

Hope to hear from some of you x

gb001 Thu 08-May-14 00:10:17

hello, I am thinking about adoption. Does anyone know if there is an oxfordshire lgbt support group in Oxford, it would be great to hear of people's experiences and meet up.

Gareth (Banbury)

2dads2kids Tue 05-Aug-14 07:43:19

Hey All!!!

My partner and I (two guys) have recently moved to Wokingham.
We have two daughters. One 15m one 3m.
Would be great to meet some other same sex families in the area!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now