Any pregnant lesbians or gay mums in Bristol?

(4 Posts)
Orchidlens Sat 26-Oct-13 09:47:55

My wife and I are moving to bristol in summer 2014 and proving this pregnancy goes well we'll be taking a six week old baby with us! I would love to have met people living in Bristol before we arrive, to make the move from London less scary!

Anyone know of any groups or ways I can get in touch with other gay mums/ mums to be?

Thanks

O

ClaireUWE Thu 07-Nov-13 00:27:32

Hi,
I am a third year journalism student in Bristol and I am working on my final year project, a feature on same sex families and I am looking for a couple who would be willing to share their story.
If you are interested, please message me for more info.
Thank you

Colesy1980 Mon 13-Jan-14 22:48:20

Hi welcome to the page. Thought I would write to you and say hi from weston super mare which is pretty close to Bristol. I am also in a lesbian relationship with my partner of 7 years now. We have a lovely daughter who is now 5 months and can't wait for more children already. I'm 33 and my partner is 29 on Monday next week. We are quite young at heart and own our house here in weston super mare. If you ever feel you need to chat or want to chat just gives a message. Oh and congratulations on the bump no long now then for you. Do you know what your having?

Colesy1980

mummymoo47 Tue 11-Feb-14 10:56:04

I iz gay 2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now