Rainbow family friends in Kent???

(5 Posts)
jsummers0806 Sun 11-Aug-13 20:58:19

Hi everyone,
We're the "Bushell-Summers" family from Orpington. Lucy (27), Jaime (30) and Rachel (almost 5). We're looking to make new friends and expand our social circle with fellow LGBT families within the Kent/South London area.
Anyone interested??? Feel free to get in touch, we don't bite (we only nibble if you have Hobnobs or marshmallows!)

LeeNikita Tue 13-Aug-13 16:43:12

Hello,
Me and my partner (both over 30) and our 3 year old son live in Erith. We moved to the area about a year ago and would love to meet new friends.

Best regards Niki

lilmisshappy8484 Thu 15-Aug-13 01:13:28

H,
I'm part of an action group focusing on bringing LGBT family and friends of the Kent and Medway area together. We have organised a free picnic event at the Vines in Rochester on the 1st of September from 1-3pm. There will be entertainment for kids and adults and will be a great opportunity to meet other LGBT family's. Hope to see you there, don't forget your picnic. For any other info contact us on the Facebook group, LGBT Kent and Medway action group where you'll find the flyer with all the details. Kelly x

Curlytwinmum Sun 06-Oct-13 20:31:09

Hi - We are looking to meet LGBT families in and around Kent. We have 9 month old twin girls and would love to make friends and expand our social circle. Are there any other meet ups? Groups online or otherwise?

irob1992 Sun 27-Oct-13 13:45:15

Hi!

I'm a third year student studying at Southampton University and i'm currently writing my dissertation on gay and lesbian parents and their experiences. I'm currently looking for anyone that might be interested in being interviewed? All interviews are anonymous, confidential and can be done over the phone, on skype or face to face (should only take up about 30 minutes of your time). Please message me if anyone is interested or has any questions!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now