Same sex parents. In hackney/north london

(11 Posts)
Bubble13 Sun 05-May-13 02:20:02

Hi. I'm a new parent to a beautiful little boy and would like to meet other lesbian/same sex parents to have days out with the children etc.

Branca Fri 24-May-13 18:07:58

Hi Bubble. Congratulations!!
Me and Ana, we do not have chidren yet. We are in the very beginning: clinics enquiries,...
We live in Leytonstone and -if you have some spare time -we would love to meet you and your baby boy one of these days. what do you say? Here's my e-address dulce.miranda@gmail.com

birdandbee Thu 30-May-13 22:21:25

My partner and I start our IVF in August. We live in Essex but are originally from London, so spend a lot if time there.

We would like to chat /meet up with other same sex parents or parents in the making.

Hello smile !

Sammyjh Mon 01-Jul-13 18:02:00

Hi,
I live in Mile End and am about to have a baby boy. Very much up for meeting other lesbian parents. Very flexible on time/day/place. Let me know :-)

Brogue Sat 27-Jul-13 12:07:45

Hi everyone, my partner and I live in Walthamstow and have a 3 month old daughter. Would be great to meet up - this thread isn't very recent so not sure if any of you are still around? If anyone is I'm happy to try and coordinate something.

kroline Sun 28-Jul-13 17:43:27

Hello,
We are from north West London, no baby yet but just starting to try smile We would love to meet other couple/single who are trying too or who already have a family. Brogue is you want to contact us? lou.subscription@gmail.com. Cheers!

birdandbee Sun 28-Jul-13 22:03:59

Hi Kroline

We are starting our treatment next week... Would love to chat... meet...
smile

Sky2012 Fri 13-Sep-13 13:29:43

Dear All, we are a same sex female couple with a 10 month baby girl in Leyton. I am looking to meet same sex parents with our children for coffee/ activities/ outings/and to share experiences.

irob1992 Fri 25-Oct-13 15:10:26

Hi!

I'm a third year student studying at Southampton University and i'm currently writing my dissertation on gay and lesbian parents and their experiences. I'm currently looking for anyone that might be interested in being interviewed? All interviews are anonymous, confidential and can be done over the phone, on skype or face to face (should only take up about 30 minutes of your time). Please message me if anyone is interested or has any questions!

Thanks!

DangerRabbit Sun 26-Jan-14 13:20:07

We are in Hackney, I work full time but my partner works part time and has wednesdays and fridays off. Pm me if you would like to meet.

BadlyStuffedWalrus Fri 07-Feb-14 21:39:11

ELOP in Walthamstow do an LGBT parents drop in play session every week which was a great way to meet other similar families. Mine are older now, but I still know some of those families.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now