Lesbian and Gay patents Tameside

(5 Posts)
Unicorn1521 Tue 03-Sep-13 23:02:52

Hi Rachel and Mary. Sorry for such a delay in responding. I had not checked the messages for so long as had no responses and just by chance I have seen your response this evening. We have not make contact with any same sex families in Tameside since we returned last year and would really like to make contact.Blessings

Beetlechops Mon 13-May-13 21:19:56

Hi Unicorn; we too are a lesbian couple who have a 6 and a half year old daughter and we are keen to make contact with other lesbian / gay families. We live in Dukinfield. Our daughter goes to a school which is predominantly made up of 2 parent straight famililes and we are keen for her to meet other children who live within gay families. Would be good to hear from you :-)
Rachel and Mary

KarateChopper Mon 08-Apr-13 22:40:27

Hi I recently started a website for all us LGBT parents to meet online - we also arrange meet-ups/events. It is http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com , if you fancy joining us it would be lovely to see you :-)
Claire

Unicorn1521 Sun 24-Mar-13 19:48:10

Should have said we live.in Tameside

Unicorn1521 Sun 24-Mar-13 19:45:58

We are a same sex, female, couple with a 7 year old. It would be great to make contact with other LGBT families with a view to.group meetimgs and social events with the kids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now