Lesbian or Gay parents in Cambridgeshire/Peter borough/East Anglia?

(6 Posts)
sarahwr1ght Thu 31-Jan-13 19:12:10

Hi
I am a lesbian mum with a 15yr old daughter, I am in a great relationship with my partner and was looking to chat to other gay women or men - any age of kids but to share our thoughts and expereinces on being parents.
My daughter has grown up with a lesbian mum and is totally comfortable and happy about everything!
Happy to chat on here, or via email etc or if any parents in the Cambs, Peterborough, East Anglia area who would like to meet up great too!

Hollydolly92 Wed 13-Mar-13 21:13:33

Hi sarah, me and my partner are looking to start a family through AI at home. I know its a cheeky question but im hoping to meet someone to talk to and get to know, someone who has been through the experiences that we are going to have. I just wondered if you were interested in chatting? Holly x

mrsposhtrash Mon 08-Apr-13 15:19:58

Hi Sarah, we're a lesbian couple with five children, the youngest is 2, and very happy together. We live about a 45 min drive from Cambridge - to the south. Would be happy to chat so please do get in touch...

KarateChopper Sun 14-Apr-13 09:55:37

I have recently started a social networking website for all us LGBT parents to make it easier for us to meet other like-minded people http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com Pop a long and have a look - it's free :-)
Claire

Weirdwombat Fri 21-Jun-13 08:04:23

Not sure if you would be interested as I am married to a man, but me and my hubby are both bisexual and are expecting our first child in Feb.

loulou82mum Thu 01-Aug-13 18:48:10

Hi me and my wife have a 9 yea old and are in the Norwich area, would love to meet other mums smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now