Lesbian/Gay Parents Bromley and Beckenham area

(7 Posts)
sanfran Sat 19-Jan-13 22:24:43

Hiya mrshle!! Be great to meet up, we're just in addiscombe!!! My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk. Hope to hear from you don x

MrsHLE Fri 18-Jan-13 23:13:29

Hi. We are a lesbian couple living in Beckenham with an 11 month old son. Would be great to meet up with similar parents.

SuzAndNik Tue 08-Jan-13 20:20:01

Hi, I sent it again, but don't think it went through again! Mine is Suzanne_abrahams@yahoo.co.uk. maybe if you try to send me a message I will hopefully be able to reply! X

sanfran Sun 06-Jan-13 19:09:22

I didn't get it, send it again x

SuzAndNik Sat 05-Jan-13 20:55:43

Hi Don,
I tried to send an email the other day, but unsure if went through. Let me know if it didn't, and I will resend it.
Suz

sanfran Wed 02-Jan-13 15:09:11

Hi ya we've just moved to addiscombe and our twins go to nursery in beckenham!!! We don't really know many gay parents so would be lovely to meet up!!!!! My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk if you fancy a chat. Don and Rach take care x

SuzAndNik Tue 01-Jan-13 22:29:15

Hi,
I am wondering if there are any other lesbian mums out there who may be local to me. My partner and I have a 5 month old son, and we would love to meet up with other lesbian mums in the South London/Bromley/Beckenham area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now