Any LGBT mums in the Berkshire area that would like to chat and meet up with other LGBT families?

(19 Posts)
Kitjo Mon 11-Aug-14 07:54:26

Hi all - I posted over a year ago... We now live in windsor and would love to make contact with any of you out there who would like to. Please get in touch.

Kitjo Mon 11-Aug-14 07:36:03

Hi all - I posted over a year ago... We now live in windsor and would love to make contact with any of you out there who would like to. Please get in touch.

2dads2kids Wed 06-Aug-14 09:47:14

Hey All.

My partner and I have just moved to Wokingham. We have a 15mo and a 3mo.

Would be great to meet others.

Can't seem to find the FB group however?

steph0119 Sat 07-Jun-14 17:43:05

Hi all,
Dont know if it's a bit late to be joining this forum, but myself and my partner have a 9wk old and live near Reading and we're looking to meet other families in the area...? :-)
Steph

SJIDLA Wed 31-Jul-13 14:01:21

Hello all,

My partner and I live in East Berkshire and have a 7 month old son. We're now looking to meet other LGBT parents in the local area and are interested in meeting up.

Is there a regular meet up we can come along to?

All the best.

Kitjo Sun 12-May-13 13:53:37

Hi all we are currently Wimbledon but in process of moving to windsor, or nearby. We have son 7 and daughter 5 and would be happy to meet up or join your group.

Lumpybumpy13 Mon 29-Apr-13 19:41:21

I also am unable to find the Facebook page :/ x

Cazdk Wed 24-Apr-13 23:09:46

Vicky, I've searched on Facebook for Gay Families Berkshire and can't seem to find the page. Am I spelling it correctly? C.

KarateChopper Sun 14-Apr-13 10:07:04

You are all more than welcome to join us at http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com :-)
Claire

PefMoo5 Thu 04-Apr-13 15:24:04

Ps.... We're near Wokingham

PefMoo5 Thu 04-Apr-13 15:04:54

Hi All, my apologies for the very slow reply! I had almost given up hope that there were other families like us in Berkshire (which I thought must have been highly unlikely!) so haven't checked this post for quite some time. Thank you all for getting in touch. I have now set up an email address and a Facebook group that we can all use to communicate and keep in touch if you want to. The details are as follows:
Gay Families Berkshire is the FB group if you all want to join and talk on there. Alternatively email address is lgbtfamiliesberkshire@yahoo.co.uk.

Hope to hear from and meet you all soon.

Best wishes

Vicky

mrswishywashy Mon 18-Mar-13 15:42:47

My partner and I are going to start treatment in September after our civil union. We are in east Berkshire near slough, would be great to hear any advice about clinics.

Cazdk Sat 09-Mar-13 16:40:11

My wife and I are currently trying for our first child using a donor via a clinic and I've searched for hours looking for any kind of information or people in similar situations in the Berkshire area, so was very pleased to find this site! It's amazing how little there is out there when there must be people in a similar situation. We're yet to know the outcome of our treatment but would be good to be in contact with others going through/having gone through a similar experience.... Caroline

Poppington Thu 07-Mar-13 08:07:00

We are a lesbian couple and have also recently moved to Bracknell and we have just started the adoption process to create our own family....it would be great to meet/chat to others locally! smile

Lumpybumpy13 Mon 04-Mar-13 20:25:45

Hi,

we have recently moved to Bracknell and I'm 18weeks pregnant with our first child.

I would like to meet with other mums who have been through what we are going through smile

Kayleigh and Kirsty xxx

hev2010 Sat 16-Feb-13 18:45:04

We live in Maidenhead so not that far away. We have a 3 year old DS and don't know any other LGBT families either and would love to meet.

fireside Thu 14-Feb-13 11:00:48

We're near Caversham. Happy to touch base if you are still looking.

sanfran Sat 19-Jan-13 22:27:31

Where in Berkshire are you? X

PefMoo5 Fri 14-Dec-12 16:56:17

Hi,

My partner and I have 3 wonderful children under 2 and would love for them to meet other LGBT families. It would be nice for my partner and I to meet some other like- minded mums who live in and around Berkshire and not feel so isolated and think we're the only 'gay family in the village'.

Please get in touch

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now