hi looking for gay/lesbian toddler groups in kent

(5 Posts)
pinkmums Mon 26-Nov-12 08:29:16

hi me and my wife are proud mothers of our 2 year old daughter Beau, we are seeking lesbian/ gay parent -toddler groups about as beau has now left her current nursery due to financial reasons so thought it would be nice to mingle with other children who are from similar backgrounds

mumgoose2 Tue 11-Dec-12 20:14:44

hi there, we're a lesbian couple living in Sevenoaks with a 14 month old boy. Would like to meet other gay/lesbian parents. Where in Kent are you?

JKLsevenoaks Thu 03-Jan-13 12:35:08

Hi, we are a lesbian couple with a 3 year old son living in Sevenoaks. Reading this forum, I was so happy to see that we are not the only 'ones' in the area. Would also like to meet up with other gay / lesbian parents in Kent.

JudeN Fri 12-Apr-13 18:24:18

Hi All, we are a lesbian couple living in Faversham with a nearly 3 year old son-i am up for trying to start a group in Kent also

KarateChopper Sun 14-Apr-13 08:51:03

I have recently started a social networking website for all us LGBT parents to make it easier for us to meet other like-minded people http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com Pop a long and have a look - it's free :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now