Other LGBT Parents in Central London/Islington/Ang el Area

(6 Posts)
sanfran Fri 18-Jan-13 16:47:34

Hi ya Freddie's, sorry just got your message!! Yep sanfran is the place, love it there. Twins, help us both!!!! My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk and perhaps we can arrange something with the monsters!!!! Don x

sanfran Fri 18-Jan-13 16:40:26

Hi ya Freddie's, sorry just got your message!! Yep sanfran is the place, love it there. Twins, help us both!!!! My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk and perhaps we can arrange something with the monsters!!!! Don x

thefreddies Sat 01-Dec-12 21:20:52

hey sanfran - we are american expats and one of us is actually from san fran, if we can read into your username? ... we are in north london (angel) but are willing to commute if you wanted to meet up? our twins are 2 yrs 8 months. private message us if you are interested.

sanfran Fri 16-Nov-12 12:23:07

Hi ya we're moving to south London on the 26th nov and have 3yr old twin boy and girl. Would love to meet more gay families. Don x

pixiewitch Tue 13-Nov-12 15:41:35

Hi there ,
This thread can be very slow sometimes. I didn't want your post to go unanswered!
I have a 5month old so not great for play dates yet... But there are lots of families around & I'm sure someone more with more appropriate aged dc's will come along.

I organised a meet up (with people crom m/n) a while ago & there were 7 families so keep at it & I'm sure you'll meet people.

We're in tufnel pk.

Pix

thefreddies Thu 08-Nov-12 10:17:23

Hi there,
We are lesbian parents of 2 1/2 year old b/g twins. We are looking to connect with other queer families for play dates and outings. We are new to the area so we have zero community here and are feeling a bit isolated.
If you would like to meet and see if our children are a good match for play dates and outings we would welcome the opportunity.
Thanks for reading our post and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kim, Gail, Vincenzo & Gemma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now