Same Sex Parents - North London

(10 Posts)
Mandilinki Fri 08-Feb-13 06:29:47

Did you get much response from this post? I have an 11 week old son and an putting feelers out for childcare towards the end of this year.

Jodes79 Tue 09-Oct-12 20:30:56

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

HeatherD1975 Mon 24-Sep-12 14:50:15

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

RainbowFamilyFinder Tue 21-Aug-12 13:36:07

musicminx Mon 23-Apr-12 09:33:21

Hi Everyone,

I have just created a facebook page and online network for gay parents and would love it if you could join and help me get it buzzing. I am hoping that it will build a small community of like minded families. See you there! smile

Rainbow Nannies - LGBT parenting and childminding network. Find a Nanny, Manny, childminder and general support from other parents

rainbownannies.ning.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-Nannies-LGBT-parenting-and-childminding-network/110979958948813

Clubhands Sun 22-Apr-12 01:31:44

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to meet? Also to meet with or without the kids initially?

OctoberOctober Sat 14-Apr-12 20:56:38

Another family here near London (Maidenhead too), happy to travel.

DS is 21 months and bump is 14 weeks!

Would love to meet other families like ours locally and definitely agree that it is beneficial for all our kids to see their families reflected around them, esp as it is extremely 2.4 where we are!

sanfran Fri 13-Apr-12 21:33:09

Hi ya we're in ashford middx , we are up for meeting more gay parents!!! Have 2 and half year old twins, so would be great to meet some more like minded families. My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk. Hope to hear from you soon don x

hev2010 Tue 10-Apr-12 17:20:54

We also have a son coming up for 3 and have very similar feelings. We live in Maidenhead, so not quite London, but happy to travel.

Clubhands Mon 09-Apr-12 17:47:33

Hi,

We are a same sex couple who have a son coming up for 3. We would like to meet like minded couples men/men or women/women as although we feel we blend in amongst our friends, it would be nice to meet others in the same situaton with a view to forge friendships. We feel it would be beneifical for our child and future children to see other families similar to theirs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now