*Gay mums*WLTM other gay parents in *sheffield*

(7 Posts)
HeatherD1975 Mon 24-Sep-12 14:46:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Nuxley Wed 08-Aug-12 16:07:52

Hi there, my wife and I have a 6 week old baby & we would like to meet up with other gay & lesbian parents in Sheffield/south Yorkshire.. I notice that you began communicating march/April and wondered if you had anything organised. We are keen to meet parents who have been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Ashling78 Thu 14-Jun-12 15:51:24

Hi,

I'm involved with organising a gay family camping festival near Leek in staffordshire; I know it's not a regular thing but if you're interested it might be a fun weekend to meet lots of other families?
You can find out more on facebook: gayfamilypride or on our website: www.gayfamilypride.co.uk

Or you can email me! ashling.familypride@hotmail.co.uk

smile

MillyMarmalade Sun 08-Apr-12 09:48:57

Hi, I am a gay parent. My son is 6 months old and I would love to meet up in graves park with other gay parents if you haven't already done so.
Camilla

Loubieford79 Sun 01-Apr-12 21:06:55

Hi Terrie, we are trying to arrange a play date. In either Millhouses or Graves park. Possibly this saturday if you are free? How many kids do you have and how old are they? Not that it matters of course. We have 1 boy he's 25 months.
Look forward to your reply
Louise

terri1884 Sun 25-Mar-12 06:36:10

Hi! I'm near south Sheffield! smile

Loubieford79 Tue 06-Mar-12 21:46:33

Hi, myself and my partner have a two year old and would like to meet other gay parents in the Sheffield area. All our friends are straight or don't have any kids, we would like to make some new friends for us and our little one. If anyone is interested in meeting for play dates or a coffee please message me. Thanks guys smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now