Pregnant lesbian would love new mummy pals

(10 Posts)
tinkerbellmummy Mon 06-Feb-12 17:52:07

Hi girls,
Me and my partner are pregnant with our first baby (boy) via AI sperm donor we met online.
It would be great if I/we could meet some pregnant or new mum friends- of any sexuality.
I live in Islington. I'm fun & friendly and in my 20s.
Lots of love xxx

SlmHlb Tue 15-May-12 00:35:28

Hello! My partner and I are about to start trying for our first. We'd love to meet other lesbian couples for some advice. We're 28 & 29, and we live in south woodford. My partner will be the biological mum. We are still considering all our options for conception, but as we don't know anyone we could ask for sperm, we've assumed our only route would be through a fertility clinic. How did you meet your donor online? I hope your pregnancy is going well, and I hope to hear from you.
Stacey x (and Hannah)

queenofthefairies Fri 18-May-12 19:46:27

Hi everyone smile

My Partner and I are trying for our first baby via AI, using a donor we met online.
We considered clinics but settled on AI and it's actually working out very well now we have found the right donor.

I'm 29 and my partner is 31. Originally from London but now live in Essex.

Tinkerbell- how many weeks are you? Hope everything is going well?

Stacey- I would recommend AI but make sure you are totally comfortable that you have found the right donor. If I can answer any questions or give you some possible donor websites, happy to help.

piglet72 Tue 22-May-12 20:11:43

Hi ladies,
We were successful with Ivf treatment and gave birth to our beautiful son in November.
Would love to meet other lesbian mums & mums to be.
Althought we have had an amazingly positive experience and met some lovely hetro new patents it would be great to chat with lesbian parents.

Piglet

pixiewitch Thu 24-May-12 11:56:01

Hi,
my partner & I are awaiting the birth of our baby boy around 4th June ! I am the bio-mum. We are also keen to meet other lesbian/gay couples who have or are trying to have babies/children.

So, if anyone is interested, I am trying to arrange a meet-up somewerhe in North London area on Sunday 5th Aug. If you PM & I can forward the details.

Pixie

soots12 Wed 06-Jun-12 20:27:24

Hi, We would love to meet up. My partner is pregnant, due in December.
Assunta

pixiewitch Thu 07-Jun-12 19:12:19

Hi Soots12,
That sounds lovely. I'm still hoping to arrange a RL meet up in Aug. The more the merrier.

I am currently slightly bored as I'm playing the waiting game for my ds to come into the world.

Good luck to both you & your partner for the coming months. Is this your 1st?
Pix

FiOckwell Fri 08-Jun-12 22:35:33

I am 32 weeks and expecting a boy smile My partner and I live in the reading area and would like to meet other lesbian parents.
Please get in touch if you would like to meet.

pixiewitch Sun 10-Jun-12 15:43:32

Hi Fiockwell,
Nice to hear from you. Congrats on yr pg.
I will post on here nearer to Sunday 5th Aug. I was going to try & make it in a park around North London, as thst where we live.I'm not sure if I'll be able to get/organise anything before then as I'm waiting for my dc to make his appearance.hope you can make it then tho.& good luck for rest of yr pregnancy.
Pix

zowie2 Mon 10-Sep-12 13:48:20

Hi me and my partner have alittle girl 13weeks old.We would to meet other lesbian parents were in the Nottingham area :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now