Gay parents in Kent ?

(11 Posts)
KarateChopper Sun 14-Apr-13 11:17:45

Hi, I have recently started a social networking website for all us LGBT parents to make it easier for us to meet other like-minded people http://lesbiangayparents.ning.com
Pop along and have a look - it's free :-)
Claire

BigLippedMumma Thu 14-Mar-13 21:11:04

Hi. Me & my partner are soon to start trying for a baby. We have been together for 3 years & have a child each from previous.
We are moving to Maidstone in the Summer

Jemm16 Mon 21-Jan-13 21:55:31

No such luck - we were in school today. Main roads were fine just the side roads that were a little slippery. The children were happy to be in as they had played in it on Sunday. I have got 6 more weeks left at work sad I think they are goIng to be a long six weeks as well !!! Did your two enjoy a play the snow?

sanfran Sun 20-Jan-13 09:59:05

Poor you!!!! When do you finish work?? My partners a teacher too!! What's the snow like round your way??? You might have a day off tomorrow, schools might close ha x

Jemm16 Fri 18-Jan-13 17:49:59

Hi smile
We are having two boys - who I feel maybe little night owls as that seems to be the time they like to kick the most! Am starting to feel tired (am a teacher and just survived a 2 day visit from ofsted) so probably not surprising that I feel so exhausted!!

sanfran Fri 18-Jan-13 16:50:59

Hi ya how you feeling???? Not long to go now, what you having???? X

Jemm16 Fri 04-Jan-13 17:32:25

Hi - saw your posts on the Kent/Medway threads. My partner and I live in Medway area and would like to meet up with other couples. Our twins are due end of April. Look forward to hearing from you smile

JKLsevenoaks Thu 03-Jan-13 15:45:04

Hi, we have a 3 year old son and would also like to meet other lesbian or gay families in Kent.

HeatherD1975 Mon 24-Sep-12 14:54:07

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

pixie100 Wed 04-May-11 19:18:48

hi there- i don't have baby yet, but my girlfriend & I are trying, but live in london!

- i saw your post & didn't want you to have no answers. have you tried /contacted rainbow

www.rainbowfamilies.org.uk

pixie

star83 Tue 03-May-11 10:21:28

Hi we are a female couple who recently had baby girl - now 10 weeks old. Looking to see if there are any couples in the kent area looking to meet up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now