comfortable reading spot

(5 Posts)
PopGoesTheWeaz Sat 21-May-16 11:34:39

we have a few benches and chairs dotted around the garden but I wanted to add a space to actually sit out and read or sunbathe or nap even. LAZE about really. Can anyone recommend some super comfortable furniture. Like a deck chair or steamer chair I guess?

Our current benches are lutchyens so it can't be anything to modern looking.

PurpleWithRed Sat 21-May-16 20:59:13

I have a hammock. I love it. Mostly for reading, often with my eyes shut and a gentle sound of snoring. DH put in posts for it for me for my birthday present and I grow sweet peas up one of them and have a fab Charles de Mills rose up the other one. Bliss.

reallybadidea Sat 21-May-16 21:05:32

Was coming on to say 'hammock' too. We brought one back with us from Costa Rica, more as a souvenir than anything, but it has been a huge hit. We all fight over it and ds1 even slept in it one night last year.

Autumnchill Sat 21-May-16 21:06:41

http://www.kingshallfurniture.co.uk/outdoor-rattan-hanging-lounger-pod.html

Absolutely love this! Could lay in it all day. Well worth the money (we got it in the sale)

AmberGreyson Tue 31-May-16 17:16:59

What about rattan furniture? I have it in my garden. It is extremely comfortable and very easy to maintain it, you just need to wipe it with wet cloth from time to time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now