naked gardening day

(11 Posts)
shovetheholly Fri 06-May-16 22:20:47

Just a heads up, this is TOMORROW. Yes, that's tomorrow, SATURDAY 7 MAY.

Need to be clear. Wouldn't want any of you to miss it.

I'm pretty sure tool belts don't count. Otherwise where am I going to put my Felcos?

elephantoverthehill Fri 06-May-16 22:24:04

I thought it was naked cycling day tomorrow, setting off from the 'Full Moon' pub in Bristol.

SoMuchToBits Fri 06-May-16 22:25:01

I expect wellies are allowed too! grin I may get out the binoculars in case my young, fit next door neighbour decides to join in the spirit of the day... wink

elephantoverthehill Fri 06-May-16 22:25:51

Well I was reliably informed by R4 on The News Quiz.

shovetheholly Fri 06-May-16 22:30:47

You'll just have to do both, elephant.

elephantoverthehill Fri 06-May-16 22:37:40

Ahh! The liberation. Or may be, perhaps, I might plant the 'Grannie's Bonnet' I bought at the carboot sale last weekend. It would be rather risque to have Granny and nudity all in the same garden. The bike can stay in the shed.

bookbook Fri 06-May-16 22:48:56

I saw this ! and its going to be warm tomorrow - can I wear my gloves?

ForalltheSaints Sat 07-May-16 09:00:41

Can we have naked no gardening day for all those who have paved over their gardens so there is an offered parking space for their Chelsea Tractors?

MyNightWithMaud Sun 08-May-16 16:26:55

::hands round the after-sun::

elephantoverthehill Sun 08-May-16 17:35:10

As a tribute to naked gardening day I was all set to buy courgette plants at the car boot sale this morning. Dd made such a fuss about how all meals in the summer are packed full of courgette, I bought melon plants instead. I hope I am far enough south for them to grow outdoors.

CointreauVersial Sun 08-May-16 17:38:27

I weeded my border in shorts and bra this afternoon - does that count?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now