I think I fucked up my nursing entry exam

(4 Posts)
Racehorse3007 Wed 26-Feb-14 01:34:43

I'm a third year nurse and I can tell you that they won't really pay that much attention to maths/English tests as long as you had a good interview smile as you get lots of opportunity to improve drug calculations whilst you're there smile don't panic! X

Magix Wed 12-Feb-14 21:22:56

She said she will try and let us know by Friday . It's so annoying cos we have to pass the test to get an interview and I know I will pass the interview !

I just wish I had paid more attention to my spelling and punctuation . I really didn't try hard enough sad

mindgone Wed 12-Feb-14 21:07:02

Really, don't worry! I'm sure they won't really expect too much, and you have a degree already, I'm sure you have done fine. I know doctors with dubious spelling and grammar! When will you hear?

Magix Wed 12-Feb-14 13:28:40

I took an entry exam yesterday into MH nursing at university of the west of Scotland . She said we will find out within a week of qualify for an interview .

I think I did ok in the maths section , but the literacy test I think I've totally fucked up . I heard after it that the content doesn't matter that they are looking at your spelling grammar punctuation etc . I already have a degree and in uni exams it was always content over everything else and that's the way I wrote yesterday . I'm so fucking annoying with myself . I know I spelled at least one word wrong , and my punctuation was not all that great . However it did tell a story and flowed ok .

I had heard that it was so easy a monkey could do it yet when I went yesterday the woman was talking about how much they expect from us sad I thought I was really prepared as well I studied loads of nursing stuff and she didn't ask us one thing sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now