Stupid NHS Student Bursary finance morons...

(4 Posts)

Correct boomting... on all counts
Harriet..it may be HER bursary but as she is a depdentent student all the evidence required is ours.. our p60s, pensions, siblings birth certificates etc... they demand far more than ordinary Student Loans do and DD2 does not possess my p60!! Therefore sadly as all the stuff has already come back to me and they have cocked up, I will have to be the one dealing with them as doubtless they will want it all over again .

I HATE THEM!

boomting Sun 26-May-13 11:38:46

I'm guessing her daughter is in the middle of exams at the moment, and so needs to revise. Furthermore, OP will need to be sending in evidence of her income, so the OP's daughter cannot do it entirely alone anyway.

In reference to the OP, yes, they are fuckwits!

HarrietSchulenberg Sun 26-May-13 01:13:35

Could your dd2 not sort it out herself? Surely it's HER bursary and HER responsibility to sort it out?

Have just somehow decided my DD2 is doing half a course, half a year with half the finance and that she magically doesn't pay rent (despite having all the evidence and in triplicate!)

Soooo I shall spend tuesday on hold to the bloody idiots trying to sort it.
Honestly between them and ordinary student finance, they are sending me grey. I hope to god they sort it fastsadsad

I will be so glad when my girls have both graduated and I never have to deal with the fuckwits ever again!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now