Doula training.

(4 Posts)
MarsLady Wed 09-Jan-13 23:16:58

Doula UK have an excellent support system and you get a mentor as you work through the Recognition process. There are a choice of courses that are on their approved list, which is great because it allows you to choose the course that best suits you (and works geographically as well).

Msdave Tue 08-Jan-13 12:37:46

Hi Senna, I have also done a Doula UK approved preparation course and highly recommend them. I am just starting out and it has changed my life in so many positive ways.
Hope this helps!

LotusD Tue 08-Jan-13 11:45:32

Hi Sennan - I trained as a doula with Doula UK - they are a fabulous organisation with approved courses all over the UK - much cheaper that the DCS ones and really really good - if you go to the Doula UK website you will be able to see a section on how to become a doula and be able to get lots of info on courses http://doula.org.uk/content/becoming-doula
good luck on your new venture

Sennan Mon 07-Jan-13 20:14:26

Hi guy's, I've' decided I want career working as an antenatal, birth and postnatal doula. I'm thinking of training with Doula Consultancy Services. I was Wondering if any one has trained to be a doula with them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now