Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship for the Arts at Durham...

(1 Post)
rubydog06 Thu 08-Nov-12 14:29:06

Does anyone know anything about this?

I am currently in year 13 at school and have recently decided to apply for this. I have already sent off my UCAS form through which I have applied to Durham to read History. I am applying for the scholarship on the basis of my keen interest in acting. But I am now slightly confused as to what to write. My parents know as little about the scholarship and how to apply as I do and none of the teachers I asked at school knew anything either...

What sort of things should I write in my additional personal statement? Should I just focus of the acting experience I have or should I also talk about why I love acting too? I have some professional acting experience, how much weight should I give to this? Should I mention that I want to pursue acting professionally as a career in the future? The Durham website talks about acting on a 'national level'. Other than the National Youth Theater what other things could constitute this?

Many Thanks in Advance
Rubydog06

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now